We all hope to maintain perfect oral health for life. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work out that way. Maybe you’ve skipped a few (or a lot of) dental appointments. Perhaps you’ve suffered traumatic injury, or you might have a medical condition that makes you susceptible to decay. No matter what the reason, if you have dental problems, we have wonderful solutions. Dr. Michael Tiplea of Allen Dental Studio in Allen, TX offers a full range of cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
About our dental restorative services
Dr. Tiplea believes in providing healthy solutions and preserving as much tooth structure as possible. He will conduct a comprehensive examination then talk to you about your concerns. Once he understands your unique needs and goals, he will recommend the most conservative, effective way of achieving them.
Restorative dentistry may include one or more of the following:
- Dental bonding and fillings – We use color-matched resin, which is placed, shaped, and then hardened in one short appointment. This technique can be used to fill cavities, cover permanent stains, and repair minor tooth damage.
- Crowns, inlays, and onlays – These are dental restorations made of high-strength porcelain for optimal durability. A full crown covers the entire tooth, whereas an inlay or onlay only covers part of it.
- Bridges, dentures, and dental implants – With many different tooth replacement options, there is no need to live with a gap in your smile or an old, uncomfortable appliance.
- Root canal therapy – When a tooth is broken or severely decayed, the nerve and other soft tissues (pulp) inside of it can be damaged. Root canal therapy removes the injured or diseased pulp and restores oral health, so that you can avoid extraction.
- Oral surgery – From implant placement to crown lengthening or wisdom tooth extractions, you can count on Dr. Tiplea’s expertise and precise techniques for a trouble-free procedure and comfortable recovery.
Restoring and maintaining oral health Our first goal is treating disease, repairing damage, restoring robust oral health, and creating the smile of your dreams. Once that is accomplished, we want to help you maintain it and avoid future problems with regular dental cleaning and other preventive care. Let us become your partners in a lifetime of exceptional smiles. Just call (469) 293-2007 to schedule an appointment.