General dental office in Allen, TX
At Allen Dental Studio of Allen, TX, Dr. Michael Tiplea and his team of professionals work with patients in the community to achieve beautiful, healthy smiles! There are a wide range of services that dentists provide, including general dentistry. Our dental office provides patients with treatments that are used to improve oral health and assist in maintaining it. This is the goal of a general dentist and continues to be what our team strives to provide patients. With the use of today’s unique materials and improved techniques, patients can reduce their risk of developing dental decay and periodontal disease. Both conditions can cause extensive damage to the smile, so prevention is necessary to ensure the smile is healthy for the rest of one’s life!
What is considered general dental treatments?
General dentistry includes many of the common treatments provided by dental offices today. These include:
- Education on dental care
- Dental fillings for cavities
- Fluoride treatments
- Professional cleanings
- Thorough examinations
- Restorative dental work
- Placement of bridges and crowns
- Creation of full and partial dentures
- Creation of mouth guards for high-impact sports activities
- Oral cancer screenings
- Hygiene education
- Periodontal treatments (gum disease)
- Emergency dental care
Why work with a general dentist?
Most general dentists offer more than just routine, preventative care. In addition, the team at Allen Dental Studio also offers:
- Restorative dentistry – restorative procedures, such as the placement of crowns, bridges, and dentures, are also a part of Allen Dental Studio’s offerings. Restorative treatments can help in protecting the natural teeth while strengthening the smile and improving overall functionality.
- Orthodontics – a straight smile is a healthier smile and is also a smile that more patients are willing to show off to friends and family! Orthodontic care can be used to address malocclusion, poor bite alignment, and aesthetic imperfections within the smile, including turned or gapped teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry – cosmetic work is done for patients who have imperfections of the smile they would like to address. Additionally, it includes treatments such as professional-grade whitening to brighten the smile and improve overall appearance. Dr. Michael Tiplea is pleased to offer a wide selection of cosmetic solutions for patients to consider when enhancing their smiles.
- Sedation dentistry – many patients are fearful of visiting the dentist and can benefit from sedation dentistry. Sedation dentistry can put patients at ease before and during their dental visit to ensure they are comfortable for whatever procedures they are having done.
- TMJ/TMD solutions – malfunction of the jaw joint, called the TMJ, can result in chronic problems that are diagnosed as temporomandibular joint disorder, or TMD. Our team can evaluate a patient, provide a diagnosis, and then offer treatment recommendations based on the severity of their condition.
Request a visit with the team of Allen Dental Studio
If you reside in the area of Allen, TX and are interested in discussing the benefits of having a general dentist, contact the team at Allen Dental Studio today! The office can be reached at (469) 293-2007 and is located at 380 East Bethany Drive, Suite #100.