Dr. Michael Tiplea is committed to providing the best possible care for his patients. That is why he has completed extensive advanced training in the placement and restoration of dental implants. The entire process is completed right here in our comfortable, welcoming Allen, TX dental office.
Why are implants the gold standard for replacing your pearly whites
Although dental implants are a hot topic these days, they are widely misunderstood. Many people think of a tooth implant as just another type of restoration, like a bridge or denture. You might be surprised to learn that, technically an implant does not replace a tooth – or at least not the visible part of it. Implants replace roots, and this is the only treatment option to do so. This is important for several reasons:
- Your body accepts the implant as if it were a tooth root, which facilitates healthy bone regeneration.
- Implants coupled with porcelain restorations replicate natural teeth in form and function. They feel so natural that you might forget they aren’t “real” teeth.
- Fully restore chewing efficiency, so you can eat anything you want without discomfort or embarrassment.
- Oral hygiene is simple. Care for implant supported restorations just like natural teeth.
- The roof of your mouth is not covered with plastic, and you’ll never need adhesive.
Dental implant options
Because implants simply provide the foundation, they can be used with many types of restorations. Depending on your needs, options include:
- Mini implants
- All on 4 implant retained denture
- Implant supported bridge
- Single implant topped with a porcelain crown
Why choose dental implants from Allen Dental Studio? The two most important factors in the outcome of implant treatment are technology and skill. Dr. Michael Tiplea has both! In addition to his extensive training, he has invested in state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment for dental implants and oral surgery. The process begins with a detailed CT scan, which is used to create and print a surgical guide. This allows him to give patients a dreamily dazzling new smile, sometimes in less than two hours. To learn more or schedule an appointment, call us at (469) 293-2007.